Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Account

Student Account

I have created a new Unidays account becomes of a change of Institution.  I realise now I could have re-verified my old one but its too late now.  How can I link my Spotify account to my new Unidays.  I have cancelled my Spotify subscription, reverted to the free account, but now when I try and get the student offer it tells me "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." when I click on redeem offer.  I get the same error when trying to do it from my phone through Unidays or through Spotify on the PC.

5 Replies

I am getting the same error message I cannot redeem the student discount through uni days ๐Ÿ˜ž 

same Error here!

@najicles wrote:

I have created a new Unidays account becomes of a change of Institution.  I realise now I could have re-verified my old one but its too late now.  How can I link my Spotify account to my new Unidays.  I have cancelled my Spotify subscription, reverted to the free account, but now when I try and get the student offer it tells me "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." when I click on redeem offer.  I get the same error when trying to do it from my phone through Unidays or through Spotify on the PC.

I have the same problem... Would like to get premium but its says "Hoppla da ist etwas shief gelaufen, versuche es nochmal!" which is equals to "Oops,(...)". 

@shaneyx@najicles@zar_roc@kujebitch

You should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, I already did two days ago, but Im looking forward to their answer:)

Suggested posts