Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount Approval Error

Student Discount Approval Error

Two days ago (1/10/15) I attempted to sign up for Spotify and use the Student Discount. The college that I attend, Darton State College, was not found. So, I had to manually select it. I followed the instructions to get approved for the discount by attaching pictures of the front and back of my student ID in the appropriate file. The instructions said that the process usually takes about an hour to get approved so I waited. I waited a couple of hours and then tried the process over (using the same information as I previously used). No luck. So I waited a day and tried again (third time). Still nothing. Now my card has a three payment hold for the three times I attempted to register, and I am still not approved!! Help! I love Spotify and I really want to start listening more. Thanks, Dani Newman

1 Reply

Hey!

If you're seeing charges on your bank statements but don't have Premium, they might be in pending or processing status. Usually, this falls out as they're just preparing for funds from being fully taken. 

You can get in touch with your bank to check when they expire. It'll also help if you can send these info to the Contact page. The Support team will be glad to shed some light for you so you can get Premium with the best price possible.

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts