Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount Disappeared

Student Discount Disappeared

Hi.

So after checking my statements I realized that spotify charged me $9.99 for the month of April and that my student discount must have somehow expired. I am not sure how to go about reapplying this discount, and it definitely still applies since I am still a student. Is there any way I could be reimbursed for the month of April?

Thanks

4 Replies

Hey @bonecrusher9 What time ago did you activated your student discount? Student discount is for 12 months.

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

I've also noticed that two days ago Spotify charged by $9.99 instead of the 4.99 it usually charges with my student discount. Somehow my account changed to the $9.99, even though I don't graduate until next year. I'm going to try to call support or something and get this figured out.

Favorite bands: Keane, Two Door Cinema Club, Muse, Needtobreathe

Wait the student discount only lasts for 12 months? I would have assumed it was until you stopped attending a university.
Favorite bands: Keane, Two Door Cinema Club, Muse, Needtobreathe

Taken from

Student Discount Offer Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy

https://www.spotify.com/uk/legal/studentplan/

Prior to the end of the Discount Period you may reactivate the Offer for an additional twelve (12) months period (“Extension Period") by again submitting your still valid Discount Records. You may only use your NUS Card or Unidays registration to get the Offer for one Spotify account.
If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Suggested posts