Student Discount Doesn't Show PayPal Option

Highlighted

Re: Student Discount Doesn't Show PayPal Option

I attempt to pay with my cards (from multiple different banks) and none of them are able to work I have contacted my banks and this is not at their fault I thought I would attempt to pay over PayPal instead and am wondering if this will ever be an option or if I need to find a new music streaming service
Highlighted

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23

Hey @Austin2984

You should try with a different browser, or open a private window (incognito mode), and see if that let's you use your cards.

Also, you may try in a different device (computer, tablet, etc.)

Card_Problems_Instagram4B.png
osorniosRock Star 23
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

This issue is still not solved, two years later. This could just be for my region, Australia, but I'm not going to renew if I can't pay for my subscription with PayPal...

Highlighted

Nope, not just your region, I'm in the US and I still can't do it.

Highlighted

It's pretty rediculous that you don't have this resolved after 2 years. It's obviously been decided at some level of management that this isn't something they are interested in doing or that has no importance, so probably give up hope guys.

Highlighted

Regular

Two years later, PayPal isn't a viable payment option. Will the feature be added?

Highlighted

That's literally the definition of stupidity on spotify's end. I'm a student and cannot get myself a visa thus, i use paypal for these sort of things. Get your **bleep** together Spotify and stop being a bunch of moron's and fix this.

Highlighted

Also from my end, a begging request to please add PayPal as an option of payment for students. It's definitely possible, Spotify should make it a priority and just activate it already - please 🙂 

Yup, I was also just about to subscribe but then I saw there's no paypal option for the student discount. (I'm from Austria) Shame

SUGGESTED POSTS