Student Discount Doesn't Show PayPal Option

Highlighted

Student Discount Doesn't Show PayPal Option

I was approved for the student discount for the US but when I click on the link it doesnt give me the option to pay with paypal. Is this suppose to be this way?

78 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Student Discount Doesn't Show PayPal Option

Community Legend

Unfortunately, PayPal is temporarily unavailable as a payment option when subscribing for the Student discount in US.

Please use an alternative payment method that is listed on the subscription page. 

Highlighted

Does this include the UK? I can't access a desktop at the moment but on mobile if I follow the student link I have then credit card is only payment option available.

Cheers
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Is this going to be an option again?

Highlighted

Do you know when the PayPal option will be back up for students?
Highlighted

Yeah... They need to change that pronto or I'm just gonna find another service.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I agree... it's a deal breaker for me

Highlighted

Community Legend

Hey there @Criggers@eightbitape@mzweber-5@Dejm, and @cpryor6827, welcome to the community!

Paypal hasn't been a payment method option for the student discount and still isn't, but I'll definitely let the team know you guys are interested! I don't see it being an issue that much since they allow Paypal to be used for the family discount. Fingers crossed everyone! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Highlighted

It was an option before so why did they stop it? I am frustrated and I also had to pay 9.99 this month which is annoying because I should have the student discount. I'm thinking of switching over to another music player because this is complete crap.

Highlighted

I've had the exact same thing happen to me! I was paying via Paypal then my subscription reverted from Student to full price (which I am a little miffed about. A warning e-mail would have been nice). When reinstating my student subcription I no longer have the option to pay via Paypal.

Any idea why?

SUGGESTED POSTS