Student Discount Doesn't Show PayPal Option

Highlighted

Re: Student Discount Doesn't Show PayPal Option

Good to hear! As a new college student I've been looking forward to getting the discount, however I was dismayed today to see you didnt allow Paypal as a payment feature when I attemptyed to do the discount. Please change this as soon as possiblle!! 

Highlighted

It has been 6 months since this problem has been adressed. Please fix this, I really love spotify but I WILL switch if this is not solved. It has been half a year and nothing has changed

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Seriously still nothing? Welp bye bye spotify.

Highlighted

I don't get it. Why is the paypal option available for the other subscriptions but not students...

Highlighted

Its been almost a year and you still havent doe anything about this...

Highlighted

"Paypal hasn't been a payment method option for the student discount and still isn't"

That is a lie. I've had a student subscription for 1 year. Each month paid with PAYPAL. I just cancelled my subscription this morning because I was automatically upgraded to the higher price even though I'm still a fulltime student, and when I tried to resubscribe as a student after cancelling my premium subscription, the paypal option was removed.

Highlighted

I would love for a paypal option! It sucks that I can't when i'm switching from my free trial ("paid" for by PayPal) to the student version 😞

Highlighted

I hope Spotify will include PayPal option soon!

Highlighted

is there anything new with the subject?

Highlighted

This is a dealbreaker for me...

SUGGESTED POSTS