Student Premium 

Country

Philippines

Device

Huawei Matebook D15

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've already subscribed to student discount premium through mobile payment however I still couldn't access the premium features. I have already done the SheerID verification and been charged PHP 75.00. Please help me with this issue.

5 Replies

Hey @Epi19, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you let me know what your subscription status says here? If it says Free, follow these steps and attach a screenshot of your Receipts page. Make sure to hide sensitive information when you’re posting to the Community.

If it says Premium, try logging out > restart device > log back in in the Spotify app and let me know if you’re able to use your Premium features, such as no ads, unlimited skips.

You can also follow the steps provided in this support article and let me know if they make a difference.

Let me know how this goes.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

There's no existing receipts in my account however I've been charged. 

Screenshot (150).png

Hey @Epi19

Thanks for the screenshot. In that case, I'd recommend checking out this support article for more information and the next steps to take. 

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I've tried all the methods to activate my subscription and access premium features but it didn't work for me. So to make it fair, I want to have my money back. But the question is, do spotify provide refund even though I used mobile payment?

Hey @Epi19,

On the support article I provided, there is an option to get in touch with Customer Support at the bottom of the article who can take a look and help further.

Hope this helps.

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts