Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount and Payment

Solved!

Student Discount and Payment

So I have two questions. First one: are we supposed to get charged every month after subscription, or is it only at the beginning of each period? In December, I subscribed for the .99 plan and have not been charged every month. I just want to make sure. Second question: my .99 subscription ends March 4th, but I am a student, and would like to sign up for the 4.99 plan (I tried doing this the first time, but it automatically sent me to the .99 subscription). I've tried to do it, but it doesn't let me. How do I sign up for this so that I won't be charged $9.99?

Your answers would be greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify community.

Firstly, It's 4.99 each month.

Secondly, sorry for the trouble! There is currently a glitch with the student discount for some people. The website team is still trying to fix it.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify community.

Firstly, It's 4.99 each month.

Secondly, sorry for the trouble! There is currently a glitch with the student discount for some people. The website team is still trying to fix it.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Suggested posts