Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount charged me, didn't verify my info.

Solved!

Student Discount charged me, didn't verify my info.

I went to renew my premium subscription to get the Student discount, and I entered my card and sent in the verification documents. The documents were rejected (I don't know why) and my discount never got verified. Spotify charged me 5.00$ on my credit card statement still, but I don't have premium. I have gotten no email receipt for the charge, and my account shows no record of it. I would just like the charge to be canceled or for my account to be verified. This is frustrating.
43 Replies

That's not good enough.  You have money taken/blocked up to 48 hours before approval?  And on Students?  You shouldn't block the money unless you are delivering the product!

I have the same problem, but it's more than three days since I did the request but didn't verify my school (Because I Know It Isn't on the list)

Same here... Will be following this thread until i get my money back into my account. 

I contaced Spotify after the isuue, they said the amount was not processed, they just appeared as a transaction on my phone but not in my bank statement.

Suggested posts