Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount for Premium Approved, but not showing up in my account

Student Discount for Premium Approved, but not showing up in my account

I'm a student and signed up for the Premium membership with my student discount. I was approved, entered my payment info, and have a receipt. However, my account didn't upgrade and is still prompting me to do so. I tried logging out and back in, and signing in from both the app and in-browser. 

2 Replies

It happened something similarly to me just now! I upgraded to Spotify Student, but then my Spotify account didn't registered the change from Free to Premium. I did what they suggest (loging in and out few times on All devices). I even called my bank, and they say that Spotify already charged me $4.99. Basically, I already paid for my Premium Subscription, haven't being upgraded, and time is ticking. I'm losing minutes from Premium music that I have already paid. Can someone from Spotify support contact me? I even emailed already 2 times Spotify. Am I gonna get minutes extra from not being upgraded instantly? If not, then I highly ask for help as soon as possible so I can get my money's worth and still be happy with Spotify.

Spotify Case #06531536

Spotify Case #06531591

Thanks hope to hear from Spotify soon!

Me too. I've still been listening to ads even though I paid and it's come out of my account. Hopefully someone will get back to us!!

Suggested posts