Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount for Premium

Student Discount for Premium

everytime it click get premium on student discount page I am to sent to recieve the discount but instead sent to spotify account page that does not correlate to the discount but trys to charge me $9.99. Will somebody fix this!

5 Replies

I'm having the same problem and am so frustrated!

I wish I can help but I'm actually going through the same thing. I just sent them an E-mail so hopefully they read it and this problem gets resolved.

@Jonchan1997 @katiepads @nylon_strings 

Sorry for the trouble! There is currently a problem with the student discount page for some people.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having the same problem. I find this really annoying, especially as it's not the first time Spotify is acting up on me. When I first upgraded to Premium last year it took several days and emails back and forth with customer's service until it finally worked. And now it's the same thing all over again...great job! And the verification with unidays was certainly not the problem, that part worked out just fine. I already sent a request to customer's service but I wonder whether it'll end up with the right person as there wasn't even an option for "problems with account update/student account" or anything similar for the subject heading of the message. We'll see...! I will cancel my subscription entirely if Spotify can't sort this out till Friday as I'm not willing to pay the full Premium bill for another month.

This is really frustrating, I wish customer support was better and perhaps online chat or an actual number to call were available. I also wish I'd known about this sooner. I really hope this gets resolved soon. 

Suggested posts