Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount suddenly disappeared?

Student Discount suddenly disappeared?

I've been using Spotify Premium with a student discount for months now. 

April's bill charged me full price for Spotify Premium.

I've gone back to the Student Discount page, gone back through the process and now Spotify is showing me that my price is back the discounted price.

Am I supposed to go through this student verification process every so often? Why didn't I get a notification that my price would be increasing? Is it possible to get the discount reimbursed for April?

8 Replies

Hey @djnickpick

I'll follow up via Private Message and we'll go from there.

Thanks

how did you fix this? Mine just started charging me full price too when I have been using the Student Discount

I was contacted by a spotify rep after posting this with instructions on
how to fix it. You may want to contact support or post a new thread to get
their attention.

My student discount suddenly disappeared! How can I get reimbursed for this past month as well as update my student status for this year?

Hi I have the same problem - how do I get reimbursed and change back to student without being charged again?

I'm having the same problem - I also can't find anywhere to contact spotify via email or phone on this website to ask about this issue. I was not notified of an increase in charge and I've been using the student discount uninterrupted for three years. How can I continue my student discount and be reimbursed for the last two months charges?

Submit a new ticket/issue. You'll have better luck that way.

Submit a new ticket/issue. You'll have better luck that way.

Suggested posts