Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Discount

Student Discount

Does any know how to renew the student discount? On Terms and Conditions it states the following: "You are entitled to activate up to three (3) additional Discount Periods for yourself by re-submitting your information on the Student Discount Offer sign-up page so long as you are a Qualifying Student." 

Spotify wont even let me re-submitt the information, it just tells me I am not eligible but I am still a qualifying student. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I even tried canceling my premium account and signing uo again via the student discount website but that did not do the trick. 

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

2 Replies

This is an issue that Spotify is currently investigating. Until they've got a solution, I would recommend getting in touch with support. Note that if you receive an automated email directing you to the community and/or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it is from a no reply address) and support will get back to you as soon as possible. Hope this helps!

Yes you just go to the student sign up page when you are logged into your account online and resign up! I just did it!

Suggested posts