Plan

Premium

USA

Device

iPhone X 

Operating System

(iOS 12.1.4)

My Question or Issue

So I work for Starbucks and I’ve already got the premium subscription through my work, however I wanted to try and get the student subscription so I could use the HULU and Showtime and let someone else use the Spotify account so we could both listen to music at the same time. But I went to verify my student status on the website and didn’t realize that I was logged into my main account and now the discount is only using my student credentials on the Starbucks account when I wanted to use it for a separate account. How do I fix this? I haven’t subscribed to the student premium yet because I don’t want to get rid of my Starbucks account. 

1 Reply

Hey there @taigan_kaelani,

thanks for posting in the community !

I wish to lay some facts and let you decide on what to do next understanding all actions you might take.

- If you cancel a student premium you'll have to wait 12 months before renewing it again.

It might be wise to contact support and check if it possible to merge the account with the discount to a new one.

- When it comes to account purchased through a private company when canceling his one the only way to get the discount or trial again is by asking them directly.

Note: Special company trials can't be merged with Spotify offers such as student premium or gift cards.

Adding the Premium for students help page here + the premium for students terms and conditions for further info.

Let me know if you need further help 😃

Suggested posts