Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Premium

Solved!

Student Premium

I tried to register for Student Premium. I filled out the information and selected my school (it was in your list). A charge was made to my account for $4.99 four times and I still do NOT have access to premium. I've tried logging out and back in AND uninstalling and reinstalling the app with no success. I need access now that I have been charged $19.96 for a $4.99 product.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Kcollins414

Unfortunately Spotify does not have a number which you can call 😞

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hello @Kcollins414

Here's what to try if you've upgraded to Premium but don't see it in the app.

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium, since you where charged multiple times you should have Spotify premium for a couple of months 🙂 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.

It's also possible you have a second account - one account with a Spotify username, the other created and linked to your Facebook profile. Try logging in with each to access your Premium.

I hope this helped! 🙂

I've done all of this and it does not solve my problem. is there a number where I can call customer service?
Marked as solution

@Kcollins414

Unfortunately Spotify does not have a number which you can call 😞

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I am having this same problem, did every thing you mentioned about and emailed for 2 days, and still only have access to the Free. Can you please help me.

@1227547980

Did you receive a no-Reply email after you filled out the contact form?

Yes and it told me to come here and talk on the community site, which I have been doing for 2 days and still the problem is not sloved.

@1227547980

Just reply to that email and Spotify staff will get in contact with you 🙂

I am being charged for spotify but i have no idea what email address it is going to for the subscription. I have checked all mine and they all say upgrade to premium save the one i have as a student. I am being charged 4.99 for that one and then 9.99 for a diffrent one. Please help need to stop and hopefully get refunded. This is the second month in a row and i cannot figure it out.

Thank you

Hey @1231089726

Suggested posts