Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student Price only for college students?

Student Price only for college students?

Im a high school senior and heard the ad about the student price for Spotify premium multiple times, last night I finally decided to go for it and get premium. It asked for my credit card info and I input it into the system, and then the next page asked for my name and birthday to verify I was a college student. I hadnt heard or seen anything about needing to be a college student up until this point. I'm being enrolled into my university soon, I just stopped the application because it wasn't recognizing me, understandably. I didnt get premium afterwards like I expected, but this morning I got a charge on my card for the $4.99 Student Price from Spotify. How can I either get my premium for that price that I paid for? Or if I can't how can I get that charge refunded?
1 Reply

Hey @Kyleblalock,

As the student verification process has not completed, you won't get billed. The authorization will expire and the funds will be returned shortly.

More info here: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/managing_payments/pending-charges/

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts