Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student account

Student account

Just created an account as a student and was charged $4.99 as of today!!! Wasn't able to complete the student verification but payment already shows in bank account
11 Replies

Does it show you as having a premium account or free? 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Yes it does

I am having the same exact problem and I don't know what to do

it showed as the reg free account so i upgraded to premium and is giving me a trial for 7 days i think but im already being charged $4.99

yeah I tried signing up for the student account, never received a confirmation email, but they charged my bank account $4.99. still says I'm a free member. tried deleting the app, logging through Facebook, logging in and out. I'm so frustrated & haven't heard a word back from spotify. as pathetic as it sounds I'm a college student and can't afford $5 a month for something I'm not even recieving.

good luck fiding a customer service number btw!! ugh

they don't have one!!! I've been looking all morning. my bank said the only way I can get out of it is to get a new card

yeah I thought of calling the bank to do that but I don't have the time to wait for another card, plus if you do summit a claim you wont be able to set up a new account in the future.

Do you guys have case #s from your communication with the support team? 

Same issue. I sent an email to support with the questioning whether or not I'd get double billed. The emailed reply said to check here in the forums or Twitter. I don't have a Twitter account, and I don't want a Twitter account. Just a simple yes/no answering if I would have another $5 out there.

Did you end up getting this handled?

Suggested posts