Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount

Student discount

So I have Spotify Premium, but I didn't know that there was a student discount.....So I am trying to change this! But I don't know how. I've clicked on the "Get Started" with the student discount, but it not working!! 

2 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

If you're sure Spotify Student is available in your country, please login at spotify.com and go to your payment settings.

Click the option to cancel your subscription.

Spotify will show something like; "Your account will drop to Free on year-month-day".

Once your account is on the free plan, go ahead and go to the Student page.

Follow the steps on the screen. If everything goes well, you'll have to pay €4,99 (or something similar in another currency).

When your payment is succesful, you have an active Student subscription, congratulations!

You might also get in touch with Spotify so they immediately can get your account on the free plan.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Spotify aims to reply within 24 hours.

Sorry for the trouble! There is currently a glitch with the student discount page for some people. The website team is still trying to fix it.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts