Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscribe Premium account in Viet Nam

Solved!

Subscribe Premium account in Viet Nam

I just create the new account in Viet Nam and tried to subscription account. After enter credit card, I got the message: Payment failed. Try again, or use a different payment method. What should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @manhnguyenn,

1. Is your payment method issued in the same country that’s registered to your Spotify account?
    The country of your payment method must match the one in your Spotify profile, so we can verify your location. Check out how to change the country on your account.
  2. Has the card expired or been canceled?
    Contact your bank or credit card company for further details or to request a new card. Then try signing up again with the updated payment details.
  3. Have you entered all the correct details?
    Make sure you enter your details correctly, particularly the 3-digit number sequence on the back of your card (the CVV/CVC security code). Also check you have the available funds 🙂 
  4. Is your card enabled for foreign purchases, and online and recurring transactions?
    You can contact your bank or credit company to check this. You may also need to have your card set up for 3D Secure online transactions. Examples include “Verified by Visa” and “Mastercard SecureCode”.
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @manhnguyenn,

1. Is your payment method issued in the same country that’s registered to your Spotify account?
    The country of your payment method must match the one in your Spotify profile, so we can verify your location. Check out how to change the country on your account.
  2. Has the card expired or been canceled?
    Contact your bank or credit card company for further details or to request a new card. Then try signing up again with the updated payment details.
  3. Have you entered all the correct details?
    Make sure you enter your details correctly, particularly the 3-digit number sequence on the back of your card (the CVV/CVC security code). Also check you have the available funds 🙂 
  4. Is your card enabled for foreign purchases, and online and recurring transactions?
    You can contact your bank or credit company to check this. You may also need to have your card set up for 3D Secure online transactions. Examples include “Verified by Visa” and “Mastercard SecureCode”.
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you, I have done the payment. I don't know how it works again

Suggested posts