Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Re: Subscription problem

alexisballison
Casual Listener

still not receieving premuim on iphone app. username is <snip - mod edit> and I am a spotify student.

2 people liked this

Re: Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

_pudiiim
hi! my name is Joyce and it's been three weeks that I paid the premium with bank transfer and has not yet occurred the upgrade. It has been made to reinstall the app but nothing changes. I'm brazillian so sorry for the terrible english.
1 person liked this

lu014

Hi, I've been Premium for months now and for the last three days whenever I log in from  my devices it says free, even tho in my account it says I have premium. I have reinstalled the app and everything and it still says free. What solution can you give me?

shellschock

Hello. In the USA, I subscribed to Premium through Facebook. I have since moved to Germany and also closed my Facebook account. The money continues to be drawn from my bank account every month, but when I login to Spotify it is the free version. I would really like to stop paying for a service I don't receive, but there is never an email or customer support or phone number to call. 

Or, I would like to regain my Premium service for which I pay.

Please Help!

<snip - mod edit>

camir27

Hola me suscribi a premium y lo page hoy mismo pero aun no se refleja que  soy premium por favor ayuda, 

Highlighted
1 person liked this

Re: Trouble with premium...

nicksiler

Hi,

I was charged for premium, but am unable to use it.  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that did not work.  I have tried unsubscribing and redownloading it and that did not work.  Ive also tried contacting spotify and have not received a response.  Please help if you can.

Thanks,

Siler

@Meredith wrote:

@Jennniboard - I've just moved your post to this more relevant thread. 

That upgrade has gone through for you. Just do a quick log out/ log in and a clean reinstallation if necessary. 

ailazor

Hi,

I got charged for the monthly fee (5 euros), but I don't have premium, and I already tried relogging, reinstalling, etc.

I did not get an email confirmation from the payment, and my spotify account says I'm premium.

What to do?

Cheers,

Ailazor

14 people liked this

Agrace35
I signed up for premium and the money was taken out of my account already but it still says that I am on the free account. I've tried logging off and on, and also reinstalling the app. I haven't gotten an email for my payment either. I have no clue what to do now. Please help!

alicel1998
Hi,
I signed up for premium on my apple account and the money has been taken out of my account already for this month. On my apple subscriptions manager it says I have an active spotlight premium account however on spotify it says that I am on the free account. I've tried logging off and on, and also reinstalling the app however this has not worked.

cc021862
Still doesn't work
SUGGESTED POSTS