Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Highlighted
89 people liked this

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

We’re sorry to hear you’re having some issues with your subscription.

If you pay for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try following the steps in this support article.

In there, we’ve highlighted how to troubleshoot when you find your subscription isn't activated on your account.

Hope this helps!

4,840 Replies
57 people liked this

Subscription problem

jakesong93

Hello I just ordered the 30-trial spotify for premium, but I can not access all the music in my account. For example, in my Ipad, I can't access to the music because its telliing me that I am not a premium user. Please review my problem ASAP

My order number 143565866017

32 people liked this

Re: Subscription problem

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi jakesong93 - I've just moved your post to this relevant thread. 

I see you upgraded just this morning. Try signing back in as well as a clean reinstallation

If you still aren't receiving Premium just let me know. 

129 people liked this

Paid for Premium but Unable to use premium services

Laurensinkcarri
I paid for my premium account but have not been able to use premium features. Specifically I am not able to do searches. It tells me I need a premium account to do so, which I have.
10 people liked this

Re: Paid for Premium but Unable to use premium services

Lolbot
Roadie

If you are on a dektop or laptop logging out, restarting spotify and then logging in again can solve your issue.

72 people liked this

Re: Just upgraded? Not getting Premium?

BlakeDasnake
I just redeemed my spotify gift card and it says on my account that I am a premium user yet I can't access any songs. It keeps saying I have to be a premium user to listen. I have logged out of my account, I have reinstalled it onto my iPod and logged in with Facebook and still nothing. What do I do now?
28 people liked this

Trouble with premium...

Jenniboard
I signed up for the free 30 day premium and then will pay monthly. I was having trouble playing the music I saved during the 48 hour free but it is finally playing but now I can only search for songs and when I want to listen to them/save them it says I only premium users can listen. I looked up my subscription and it says that I have premium...how can this get fixed? I don't want to be charged for this every month if this is going to be an ongoing issue...
22 people liked this

Premium account not recognized on iphone 5

jtqsmith
Casual Listener

I signed up for the 48 hour free trial on my iphone 5.  It worked.
48 hour trial ended so I signed up for premium on my laptop using the same login created on the iphone.

iphone still says that I need premium but doesn;'t even give me an option to upgrade (which is why I did it on the laptop).

Help

21 people liked this

Re: Premium account not recognized on iphone 5

jtqsmith
Casual Listener

I deleted the app and reinstalled it.  Now it recognizes the premium account and allows me to play the playlists.

14 people liked this

Re: Trouble with premium...

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jennniboard - I've just moved your post to this more relevant thread. 

That upgrade has gone through for you. Just do a quick log out/ log in and a clean reinstallation if necessary. 

SUGGESTED POSTS