Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Highlighted

Re: Just upgraded? Not getting Premium?

Spotify
Spotify

Hi richxa - Welcome to the Community! 

It seems you've made two accounts on our system. The one linked to FB is on a free account which is mostly likely the issue. 

Please follow the steps on this thread: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premium-dis...

Also, while you can sync up to 3 devices for offline use with your Premium, you can only stream online from one at a time. 

Highlighted

johnnyangel
Regular

did what  you said and - it still states you have to be a Premium Member (which I am) I had no idea this would be such a problem to have this app!

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

Hi johnnyangel - I can see you upgraded less than an hour ago. Please give it a little bit more time--you'll receive Premium shortly. 

Premium not working on iPhone

d_holli

I just ordered my premium account but can't get it working on my iPhone. HELP!

Highlighted

Re: Premium not working on iPhone

Spotify
Spotify

Hi d_holli - I can see you upgraded just minutes ago. Please take a look at the original post in this thread for more info about this. 

Highlighted

Re: premium not working on iphone

zero90909
Casual Listener

I got premium and my account isn't working on my iPod touch. I try to play a song but it brings up a page that says only premium users can stream things on demand.

Highlighted

Re: premium not working on iphone

Sara2429

This just happened to me on my ipad. I uninstalled the app and then reinstalled. Now working. (previously had Unlimited and upgraded to Premium)

Highlighted

drpence

Having the same problem. I did all the steps listed and still unable to listen to a specific artist  The message says only premium users can stream. What can I do now?

Highlighted

Re: Subscription problem

Fergus125
Casual Listener

I've had Spotify for about a week, now and it is always having problems for me logging in, then when I get in, it says it's offline. I've followed the FAQ's things. Uninstalled it, reinstalled it, looked at my firewall and made it an exception. I'm about to give up.

Highlighted

AleXIto
Casual Listener
I upgraded to spotify premium a couple of days ago and it works good on my PC but not atcall on my iphone. I reinstalled and log out and in several times. I can only listen to 1 song for about 2 minutes then it stops. PLZ HELP
SUGGESTED POSTS