Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Highlighted

Re: Just upgraded? Not getting Premium?

Casual Listener

Same problem... i activate my gift card, but in spotify desktop, i'am not my unlimited account.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hello I just ordered the 30-trial spotify for premium, but I can not access all the music in my account. For example, in my Ipad, I can't access to the music because its telliing me that I am not a premium user. Please review my problem ASAP

My order number 

i did a clean reinstallation but still no premium.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I've got the same problem...

I upgraded it and it still say that I've got no Premium!

I'd reinstal it more then two times and I signed out and in for a million times but it still say 'You need premium'

Highlighted

Did all the steps, still now working 😞 , please help, i really need it on my android

thank you username: srobledo

Highlighted

I upgraded.  I have tried logging out and back in, deleting Spotify app and reinstalling, both on Mac and on iPhone but both still stuck on Basic.

Highlighted

Regular

Hi, I just upgraded Spotify to Premium. It says 'you premium account is now active untill 28-02-2013' if I look on my accountdetails.

I upgraded with a spotifycard.

Recently with my free membership before upgrading I had exceeded the 10 hours free music play. And it keeps saying I have 0 minutes left.. 

I tried rebooting my system.. Signing out and in.. removing spotify out of my programs and re-installed it.. nothing works..?

For spamming reasons I don't give my e-mailadress here.. Tell me (if needed) how I should give you my accountname.

EDIT: on my account i saw this: Username: 114089801 (sort of encrypted username or something, that should do the job).

And my ordernumber of 30 day premium with my spotifycard:

Thanks for your help

Highlighted

Community Legend

Hey 🙂 

From the amount of posts on the community tonight, it appears there is a delay between accounts being upgraded and those subscriptions being recognised on your devices. Fingers crossed it is just a temporary slowdown and things will return to normal soon. Keep try logging out and back in again. 

If you wish to get in touch with customer services, you can do so directly using the online contact form.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Mmmh, I need spotify right now.

Just bad timing I guess......

Highlighted

Regular

aah goshh, can't do my homework without music:p that will be gaming for now then.. thanks for the heads up though

Highlighted

Casual Listener

It's fix 🙂 waiting patiently

SUGGESTED POSTS