Announcements

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Highlighted

Re: Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Casual Listener
Good Luck, they doent even have # you. can call

Highlighted

I cant use the Premiun Account in my laptop, I didnt have the option to put offline in my playlist. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Highlighted

The money was taken out of the account by Apple but I'm still under free subscription.

Highlighted

Hi, my phone plan comes with a free premium subscription. It has been working for a month up until 1 week ago. I am unable to play music offline as it keeps telling me to upgrade. Please help!
Highlighted

Re: Subscription problem

Hello,

I cant get my premium account. I have uninstalled and reinstalld the app on my iphone 6. I have logged in an out but still cant get nothing.  

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi

I had a free account en upgrade it to a premium Account. On the subscriptions page i see that my account is linked to my KPN profile and i contacted KPN and they say that' the settings in the KPN System are correct. 

I've deleted the app en reinstalled it, logged in, logged out, logged in, logged out etc but it doesn't work. 

Can you help me with my problem?

Highlighted

Hello guys,

I made the payment by credit card, I received the confirmation of payment in my cellphone but my account is free yet.

Please help me.

Highlighted

I just had to double check that I was on the Premium plan, apparently I don't have access to directly message someone else. 😞

Highlighted

just ordered the student discount Spotify premium... I see the charge taken off my card but I did not get a receipt and my Spotify is not showing as premium .....
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi, I bought Premium today, and it says Premium in my account section, but the main page still hasn't seemed to upgrade so I can't actually use it. It still says UPGRADE on the front. Please could someone help me? 

Thank you!

SUGGESTED POSTS