Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

1 person liked this

Re: Just upgraded? Not getting Premium?

Leetmad

...I've uninstalled/reinstalled, I've checked my email confirmations, I'm a Spotify Premium. Why does my money go directly to you, but it's been over an hour in the library and I don't have music still? Like how can it says I'm Premium but then not give me the features? It's the Internet, it should be instant.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Leetmad - Try logging out and in again. Does it work now?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Johannannanna

I have got the same problem and I do have log in and log out for a several times 

fredrickswe
Regular

Please be so kind and do your job for me too. I've paid for unlimited but nothing happens. 

Aquilo

I just upgraded to premium. I installed it on my iphone and that worked, but I don´t get it on my laptop. 

I ensured that I am an active premium user according to the web-page, and I logged in and out a few times, as well as uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Still just ordinary free acount

user-removed
Not applicable

Hi Meredith,

I'm having this same problem after just upgrading to Premium. I have done the clean install and restarted my Mac but everytime I go to preferences in Spotify to select "High Quality Streaming" it tells me it's a Premium feature, I know that, that's why I upgraded!

So it seems my account has not been recognised as upgraded yet? Same thing happens on the iPhone too?

Any ideas?

Thanks

kimchi
Casual Listener

Ive already submitted a ticket for maybe 2 hours ago, i still havent recieved an answer, pretty poor customer support if you ask me

1 person liked this

LucianDarko
Casual Listener

i'm having the same problem... i still have ads in music and on screen and annoying "ugrade" button in top right hand corner. account  page says i am on premium though. confusing and irritating. yes i have loged out a nd closed spotfy and re started.

anyone know the email address or how to send a contact form? i can't find anyway of contacting spotify

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi guys,

As I mentioned before, if you're still having trouble after you've tried the steps Meredith outlines, please contact customer support.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

stianrodal
Casual Listener

Have the same problem. Just upgraded to premium, and the account says so, but not on my ipad or computer. Have installed spotify on both again and it still wont work.

Is there some time before it starts to work or what?

SUGGESTED POSTS