Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

2 people liked this

Re: Just upgraded? Not getting Premium?

Community Manager
Community Manager

BlakeDasnake wrote:
I just redeemed my spotify gift card and it says on my account that I am a premium user yet I can't access any songs. It keeps saying I have to be a premium user to listen. I have logged out of my account, I have reinstalled it onto my iPod and logged in with Facebook and still nothing. What do I do now?

Hi BlakeDasnake - It seems you redeemed that giftcard for an Unlimited subscription--not Premium. A Premium subscription is required in order to use Spotify on mobile devices such as iPods. 

When that Unlimited subscription ends in March you can upgrade to Premium via your subscription page

freakbeast
Casual Listener
hi i have premium and i won't let me use its features

patricceder
Casual Listener

Hi, something strange happened to my account. I last payed for premium on the 24th of december 2012, but on the website it says im on spotify free, I get ads on the windows client BUT I can fully use spotify on my iphone!

How come? Can you please help me? On my account website it says my username is: <snip - mod edit>.

Thanks in advance.

// Patric

1 person liked this

patricceder
Casual Listener

Also, my playlists disappeared from the windows client, but they are still on my iphone :(

Community Manager
Community Manager

freakbeast - That upgrade's gone through. Is it working for you now?

patricceder - I recommend taking at look this post here. http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premium-dis...

Please follow those steps using your 'patricceder' username. 

17 people liked this

spotify premium sign up not working

motard231
I signed up for a spotify premium account and I cant get my phone to recognize it. Keeps telling me I have a free account. I know my card processed the payment.

1 person liked this

Re: spotify premium sign up not working

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi motard231 - The first post in this thread has the info you'll need. Go through those troubleshooting steps and you should be sorted. 

Rocky2012
Casual Listener
Where do I sign in and out? I have confirmation that I purchased premium and that is all. Thanks

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rocky2012 - Have you already installed the Spotify app on your device? If not, just click here to get started: http://www.spotify.com/download/

Since you registered with Facebook just sign in with your FB email and password. You should be enjoying Premium in no time. 

7 people liked this

richxa

I too as many others in this forum have said I cant access any premium content eventhough I am a premium subscriber. I logged on and off used fb login and reinstalled the app and nothing ! any help ?  sorry if this answer is in another forum but can you use your login with mutliple mobile devices btw my username is rchrdgarc

SUGGESTED POSTS