Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Re: Just upgraded? Not getting Premium?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi richxa - Welcome to the Community! 

It seems you've made two accounts on our system. The one linked to FB is on a free account which is mostly likely the issue. 

Please follow the steps on this thread: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premium-dis...

Also, while you can sync up to 3 devices for offline use with your Premium, you can only stream online from one at a time. 

johnnyangel
Regular

did what  you said and - it still states you have to be a Premium Member (which I am) I had no idea this would be such a problem to have this app!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi johnnyangel - I can see you upgraded less than an hour ago. Please give it a little bit more time--you'll receive Premium shortly. 

2 people liked this

Premium not working on iPhone

d_holli

I just ordered my premium account but can't get it working on my iPhone. HELP!

Re: Premium not working on iPhone

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi d_holli - I can see you upgraded just minutes ago. Please take a look at the original post in this thread for more info about this. 

Re: premium not working on iphone

zero90909
Casual Listener

I got premium and my account isn't working on my iPod touch. I try to play a song but it brings up a page that says only premium users can stream things on demand.

Re: premium not working on iphone

Sara2429

This just happened to me on my ipad. I uninstalled the app and then reinstalled. Now working. (previously had Unlimited and upgraded to Premium)

drpence

Having the same problem. I did all the steps listed and still unable to listen to a specific artist  The message says only premium users can stream. What can I do now?

4 people liked this

Re: Subscription problem

Fergus125
Casual Listener

I've had Spotify for about a week, now and it is always having problems for me logging in, then when I get in, it says it's offline. I've followed the FAQ's things. Uninstalled it, reinstalled it, looked at my firewall and made it an exception. I'm about to give up.

2 people liked this

AleXIto
Casual Listener
I upgraded to spotify premium a couple of days ago and it works good on my PC but not atcall on my iphone. I reinstalled and log out and in several times. I can only listen to 1 song for about 2 minutes then it stops. PLZ HELP
SUGGESTED POSTS