Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Re: Just upgraded? Not getting Premium?

Community Manager
Community Manager

drpence - You're definitely on Premium. I can see you upgraded the same day you made the post. 

Sometimes it takes a bit for the upgrade to reach all devices. If after 24 hours you're still having trouble let us know. 

Fergus125 - Exactly what error code are you getting? I can move your post to the relevant troubleshooting area. 

AleXIto - I can confirm you upgraded two days ago. Are you signing in with your FB email and password?

1 person liked this

AleXIto
Casual Listener

On my Iphone I use my e-mail and a password to login on spotify details, and also on my PC. But when I try to login here on the community (wich is on my PC) I cant login on spotify details..

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi AleXlto - Are you having trouble with your iPhone? Or the Community? Or both?

If it's an issue with your iPhone I recommend taking a look at David's post here first: 

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod/Spotify-stops-playing-after-a-minute/td-...

Re: Hello from Spotify - Introduce Yourself

bride3333
Casual Listener

hi i just registered wit this preium for a 30 day free trial but i cant work it out how to download the music please sori i just dont know about this can you help

bride3333
Casual Listener

hi how do i download music please i am new and dont know how to work it please

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi bride3333 - I've just moved your posts to the relevant thread. 

Please take a look at the first post here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Just-upgraded-Not-getting-Premium/td-p/23...

bogope
Regular

Actually I have been on Pro for several years. However, when I now bought a new cellular, the ZTE Blade III, this device was bundled with 12 months of Spotify Premium via the Swedish operator Telia, So I called off my previous Spotify Premium subscrition and now the "new" subscription via Telia is apparently active.

Since I bought the ZTE with Spotify Premium bundled I find it a bit wierd that Spotify does not even start on this specific device... It works fine on my other devices (PSs,iPod, iPAD, HTC WildfireAndroid cellular.

I was given the tip to install an SD card on the device (there is none at this moment), This would make Spotify work, according to the source. Anyway, I will try it.

collinconnelly
Casual Listener
K all of that still won't I don't I don't know?

bogope
Regular

My problem with Spotify on ZTE Blade III is solved. Just needed to add a microSD card to the cellular.

snackattack

Hey,

i just upgraded my account to premium but i am still listed as a free user...

Order ID:       <snip - mod edit>

Username/ID:    <snip - mod edit>

Is there any problem with different email-adresses used with facebook and paypal?!

Hope you can help me quick, thanks!

SUGGESTED POSTS