Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

meahtenoha

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following:

• Log out and back into your account
    Occasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your device and our account system

• Check the status of your subscription
    Go to your subscription page and check that your Premium subscription is still active. 

• Check the status of your payment
    If your Spotify payment is marked as 'pending' on your bank statement, it might not have gone through successfully. For more information, check out payment troubleshooting.

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company's authorization process. When you submit a payment, your bank or credit card places a temporary authorization on the funds. If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

• Check that your Premium subscription isn’t on another account
    You might be logged into the wrong account. It's possible to create multiple Spotify accounts, each with their own login details, saved music, and subscription. 

Check to see if you have any other accounts

4,840 Replies

roncamma

Same problem... i activate my gift card, but in spotify desktop, i'am not my unlimited account.

Chrisd37

Hello I just ordered the 30-trial spotify for premium, but I can not access all the music in my account. For example, in my Ipad, I can't access to the music because its telliing me that I am not a premium user. Please review my problem ASAP

My order number 

i did a clean reinstallation but still no premium.

BastiM97

I've got the same problem...

I upgraded it and it still say that I've got no Premium!

I'd reinstal it more then two times and I signed out and in for a million times but it still say 'You need premium'

srobledo

Did all the steps, still now working 😞 , please help, i really need it on my android

thank you username: srobledo

airtyke

I upgraded.  I have tried logging out and back in, deleting Spotify app and reinstalling, both on Mac and on iPhone but both still stuck on Basic.

richietw

Hi, I just upgraded Spotify to Premium. It says 'you premium account is now active untill 28-02-2013' if I look on my accountdetails.

I upgraded with a spotifycard.

Recently with my free membership before upgrading I had exceeded the 10 hours free music play. And it keeps saying I have 0 minutes left.. 

I tried rebooting my system.. Signing out and in.. removing spotify out of my programs and re-installed it.. nothing works..?

For spamming reasons I don't give my e-mailadress here.. Tell me (if needed) how I should give you my accountname.

EDIT: on my account i saw this: Username: 114089801 (sort of encrypted username or something, that should do the job).

And my ordernumber of 30 day premium with my spotifycard:

Thanks for your help

Peter__

Hey 🙂 

From the amount of posts on the community tonight, it appears there is a delay between accounts being upgraded and those subscriptions being recognised on your devices. Fingers crossed it is just a temporary slowdown and things will return to normal soon. Keep try logging out and back in again. 

If you wish to get in touch with customer services, you can do so directly using the online contact form.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

LucasWouters

Mmmh, I need spotify right now.

Just bad timing I guess......

richietw

aah goshh, can't do my homework without music:p that will be gaming for now then.. thanks for the heads up though

roncamma

It's fix 🙂 waiting patiently

janingelyng

bought premium for 20min ago dont getting it.
username:

kurtswitch

i have the same problem

richietw

@roncamma wrote:

It's fix 🙂 waiting patiently

never say it's fixed again.. when it's not;)

jsnspncr90
Account status page says premium but mobile device does not recognize it so I am not able to stream and can only use the radio feature.

iLoveStarlight

I have done everything that you said one should try but it still won't upgrade...

bubbaftw

Hi,

I upgraded my account to premium over an hour ago and although my account says I have an active premium account neither the Spotify on my Mac or iPhone won't recognise I have premium. I've logged in and logged out and even done a clean reinstall which was recommended on here. I've restarted my Mac and logged in again and still I'm not getting my premium. 

Help?

BastiM97

Me neather!

I'm waiting now one houre and there is still no Premium...

It realy sucks! 

iLoveStarlight

Same here... I upgraded just about an hour ago and it just won't upgrade!

richietw

Problem solved to me now after an hour, my account is now upgraded after rebooting spotify

LucianDarko

i tried restarting several times. eventually re stared my cmputer and waited and hour before re logging on and problem solved! i am now a fully fledged premium user and it is magnificent! hope this helps

Suggested posts