Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

meahtenoha
Spotify
Spotify

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following:

• Log out and back into your account
    Occasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your device and our account system

• Check the status of your subscription
    Go to your subscription page and check that your Premium subscription is still active. 

• Check the status of your payment
    If your Spotify payment is marked as 'pending' on your bank statement, it might not have gone through successfully. For more information, check out payment troubleshooting.

A pending charge is a part of your bank or credit card company's authorization process. When you submit a payment, your bank or credit card places a temporary authorization on the funds. If the transaction doesn’t successfully complete, no money will be taken and the charge will soon disappear. The time this takes can vary, depending on your bank/credit card company. For more information, contact your bank/credit card company.

• Check that your Premium subscription isn’t on another account
    You might be logged into the wrong account. It's possible to create multiple Spotify accounts, each with their own login details, saved music, and subscription. 

Check to see if you have any other accounts

4,840 Replies

Chachin78557

Hi, I got student spotify and allready got charged but shows up as free.

Casual Listener
This should not be such a hassle. If they're aware of trouble they should fix it! Good people are being penalized when life is too busy to add this dilemma to the mix.

Surferdude2x
Casual Listener
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still won't let me use my songs offline even tho it has the green arrow next to it it's not synced

knucklehead1610
Casual Listener
I signed up for the premium subscription with the 30 day trial, but I just recently switched carriers and got a new device. My new device allows spotify but I can't get my subscription reinstated. I would like to know weather or not I still have it and how I can access it on my new device

Sunglasshead
I have paid for a Premium Account, and I've logged in and checked my account information-- it shows me as having a Premium Subscription. I was able to use the Premium features for about a week, but I no longer can. How do I regain Premium Features/ her reimbursed for the month I am paying for nothing?

juanitowestcoas
Hey! so my credit card got charged for premium but I didn't receive an email and it still says I'm on free subscription.

madisonn917

How long does it take for a receipt to show up in Spotify if I renewed my subscription through Itunes; my account was charged by itunes yet Spotify is still saying it is a free account

Autumnhill
You charge my card but I'm not getting premium what the hell I just want my money back

Killerklown719
I paid for 3 months with some deal but 1.5 months later it no longer works. No more premium. I need help. Customer service.

Javier_capsula
Casual Listener
I got charged 5 times at once yesterday and I still doesn't get the premium features. Logging in/out and reinstalling the app did nothing

Casual Listener
Un-believeable!!!

Casual Listener
I can't login. I can't login. I can't login. Grrrr
... Plus, why should I? I should be able to go right to the app and use it. I have not been able to play music once since I gave my credit card information!!!!!

chris3_03
Casual Listener

I have tried uninstalling/ restarting... Logging out and logging back in and my premium is still not showing.

Spoiler

chris3_03
Casual Listener

I have tried uninstalling/ restarting... Logging out and logging back in and my premium is still not showing.

chris3_03
Casual Listener

I've upgraded and it is still showing as FREE. I've tried deleting/uninstalling... restarting... nothing is working. My paypal shows my payment transaction?

Emiliocontreras
I subscribed the student fee for premium and was charged the 4.99 but I still haven't received the premium subscription

Jimjames

According to My bank statement Spotify is paid for by automatik withdrsw. According to Spotify My last payment was August. I psy för premium according to My bank statement but get only "free" from Spotify. Why? Whats happeninh. I,ve don all the log out log in thing...doseet help.

mattgeffken
Casual Listener
I tried to sign up for spotify student account but was told that my student information couldnt be found and wouldnt let me continue and confirm my subscription. I then checked my bank account and saw that spotify charged me the 5 dollars anyway not once but twice. I went back to my spotify account and I still dont have premium features.......

Jpb198
My account says premium, but it keeps asking me to upgrade. And I'm still on free. It happens to me every month on the day my subscription renews.
Thanks

judyjac

I've had a premium membership for a while.  My phone needed to be restored and now it says I have a free membership.  even though I sign into my account online, it also says free.  Please help.

Ryjcoy
Hey, I just purchased the Spotify premium and it charged my card the $14.04. I go to my account and it only lets me shuffle play, and doesn't let me search so I know that can't be premium. This is very discouraging since I was excited to order after all the rave I've been hearing. I have proof of this purchase so please fix this and credit me premium.
SUGGESTED POSTS