Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Re: Just upgraded? Not getting Premium?

Lomax23

Hello there,

I just upgraded to Spotify Unlimited. I have logged in and out, and I have re-installed Spotify. I have also checked my account, and it says that I am subscribed to Spotify unlimited - please help!

Thanks,

Amy

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amy - Did you take a look at this thread's first post?

You upgraded just minutes ago. It could take a little bit for the upgrade to finalise. You should be up and running soon though. 

Please let us know as soon as that starts working for you. 

2 people liked this

kateneedshelp

Hi, I've just upgraded my account to premium and recieved the receiet etc. When I try and access my songs on my phone it says that I need to upgrade to premium, which I already have. I've logged in and out several times and deleted and reinstalled the app but it still won't work. What do I do?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi kateneedshelp - Have you followed Step 1 on the original post?

If you're on Premium then I can assure you it's coming. It sometimes takes a bit longer when they are lots of upgrades happening at once. 

1 person liked this

Creodesigner
Casual Listener

Hello. I have checked my account status. I have logged out and back in. I have also done a clean reinstall of Spotify and Premium features are still not working. What else can I try?

Inga
Casual Listener

Hey!

I just bought Spotify Premium as a Girftcard for 3 months but it does not work on my phone or on my computer (just as stream).

Please help! 

vetle1240
Casual Listener

I've done just what you said but I still not get premium on PC an ios( I have checked subscription page)

FranDarvill
Regular

im having the exact same problem :(

LBtwitchy
Casual Listener

Premium is doing fine on my android phone, but not on my laptop, I tried signing in and out and the clean reinstallation, but it still tells me I'm on a free account. user; 1141186900

1 person liked this

LBtwitchy
Casual Listener

solved!

SUGGESTED POSTS