Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Re: Just upgraded? Not getting Premium?

FranDarvill
Regular

howww?????

1 person liked this

jorgwest

Hi, I just upgraded, but premium is not showing up within Spotify, just on account page. I have done clean reinstall on computer, still does not show up. How long does it take to show up? A couple hours? Days? Thanks for your help.

kimchi
Casual Listener

Im having the issue, bought premium for maybe a couple of hours ago. Ive tried everything youve suggested but cant get it to work. I got the receipt in my email and **bleep** but wont "activate"

GoGooCh

I've done steps 1 to 3 and still can't use spotify.

"You've exceeded your 10 hour time limit"

That's it hopefully will solve itself, thanks.

-Gooch

lakankiller
Regular

I'm having the same problem, I've reinstalled it and all that aswell but still it doesnt work on my PC nor my phone. To be honest, I'm not surpriced. This is not the first time I've bought premium and it's not working. :/ 

knubbo

Hi, 

I can see that I have premium in the profile, but application is still on free version, not allowing me use offline listening.

kelsmadeulook
Casual Listener

If I signed up with the trial on my computer and try to log in on my phone it doesn't work. I even deleted the app and reinstalled. Could that be the issue? That I subscribed to premium on the computer instead of my phone?

mronan87
Casual Listener

I just upgraded to premium and my desktop version of spotify still has ads and says upgrade at the top, same as when I had the free version. I tried logging in and out and restarting spotify and my computer and it hasn't changed. 

sofiajarvis
After having upgraded to spotify premium half an hour ago or so, I am still unable to access premium on my computer (though it does work on my cell phone). I have already tried logging in and out again as well as a clean reinstallation. Would love any tips on how to get it work on my computer!
1 person liked this

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi guys,

There appears to be a slight delay in updating accounts at the moment. If you could try all the steps Meredith mentions on the first page and if it's still not working, please contact us here. We'll then look into it further.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
SUGGESTED POSTS