Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscribed through ooredoo, can't log in with its given username and password? HELP!

Subscribed through ooredoo, can't log in with its given username and password? HELP!

I have an old account that is connected to facebook, before I can use the service Ooredoo partners despite using this account, but now I can not, so I decided to create a new account via * 123 * 123 # Ooredoo. I have been given a reply sms username: 08151569**** (my phone no.) and password. However I could not log in use this username and password. It said incorrect username or password. When checking through the link Ooredoo by sms I received, in this account will be fairly active. But since I can not login, I tried to reset the password with the username states yet it said the username is not associated with an existing account. In short, I could not get a new password and the new username for login, and of course i have not yet entered / registered my email. I've paid a subscription fee already, but I could not get the privileged. Please help so that I can log in and please tell me how to transfer my playlists, following, songs from my old account to this new account. Thx.
1 Reply

Have same problem. I've paid my bill for this month through ooredoo's mobile payment. But i keep receiving notification to update my payment. Anyone can help?

Suggested posts