Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscribed to Spotify Premium Denmark - living in Switzerland

Subscribed to Spotify Premium Denmark - living in Switzerland

Hi

I have subscribed to Spotify Premium Denmark paid with my Danish credit card.

I am living in Switzerland - shall I then change my subscribtion to Spotify Switzerland?

I know for a fact that the artists/songs that I have access to via Spotify Switzerland does not correspond to the same range of artists/songs that I have access to via Spotify Denmark. I.E. if you prefer to listen to Danish artists then Spotify Switzerland does not offer the same range.

I use Spotify on my Nokia Lumia mobile without any problems.

Until some months ago I used Spotify on my Sonos without any connection problems at all. Sonos plus Spotify Premium Denmark worked well though for about a year though living in Switzerland.

Sonos people tells me that I have to change my Spotify Premium membership from Denmark to Switzerland as a solution to the connection problems that I have on my Sonos systems.

It this true?

If I have to change to Spotify Premium Switzerland - and not having access to the Danish artists that I am listening to - then I should instead cancel my Spotify Premium membership.

Have other people experienced this problem?

BR Morten

1 Reply

If you are happy to leave your premium account on Denmark being paid for with your Danish card then I see no need to change! Especially if it means loosing the music you love. 

I do not think that changing your Spotify country will help with a Sonos connection issue, but they are the experts I guess! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts