Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscribing through itunes

Subscribing through itunes

So today I renewed my premium subscription through Itunes, it took my itunes credit and I received a receipt, however something in apple's payment system made spotify not receive the payment and therefore my account did not reupgrade to premium (I was now stuck on the free features). So I contacted apple and they gave me a refund (which in turn also cancelled my options to upgrade to premium). Which means that I can no longer use my itunes store credit to upgrade to premium. I'm wondering if it is possible to somehow do it through the app, or if it is possible for spotify to reopen the subscription on their side of the end for me to be able to upgrade to premium ASAP. Thank you

2 Replies

Hey @bened_wards,

Unfortunately, it's currently not possible to subscribe to Spotify Premium via iTunes but you could subscribe to Premium here: https://spotify.com/premium 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey there @bened_wards, welcome to the community!

Don't worry, you can still get back to your favorite tunes 🙂 It is possible to re-subscribe through Spotify directly by following this link. Please make sure that your account has reverted back to Free first!

You can read some more about it here.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts