Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription HELP!

Subscription HELP!

I tried to subscribe for the £4.99 student subscription. I put in my details but I couldn't complete it due to the fact I don't have an NUS card yet! Please help! 

It won't let me cancel my subscription because it says I am on free but it has charged me! 😞

9 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community, I'm sure we can figure out what is going on 🙂

Have you followed these steps?

Usually free users don't have to add their card details. Your subscription will expire in a few days and you'll revert to a Free account (with no charge). 

If however you remember putting your credit card details into the Spotify website, then you may have two accounts. Check your email inboxes for a confirmation email from Spotify to determine which one's linked to your Premium account. 

Has it charged you the student discount amount?

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

If the above suggestion doesn't work for, try contacting Spotify directly via Twitter @SpotifyCares.

I've followed all the steps but it just won't show up that I've paid yet when I check with my bank it says I have been billed £4.99. I've only even had one account and it's the one I am being billed for with no premium.image.png

I've followed all the steps but it just won't show up that I've paid yet when I check with my bank it says I have been billed £4.99. I've only even had one account and it's the one I am being billed for with no premium. image.png

Fill in the contact form here with your details so that a Spotify staff member will look into the issue further.

K

I've sent my question, I hope this can get sorted ASAP!

You can reply to the automated no-reply message they send to speed things up!
K

I haven't received one? It is the correct email they would send it to though

It will probably take a couple of days, and don't forget to check your spam folder as well :))
K

Suggested posts