Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription bought before christmas

Subscription bought before christmas

Hi, I bought subscription before Christmas. There was an info that I if I buy premium now I will get 3 months for a price of one month but one month passed and my subscription ended. What can I do receive those 2 promised months?

5 Replies

Hey @Buckohsix,

What payment method have you used? 🙂

Let me know.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I used Dotpay. I'm not sure if this is known in other countries but in Poland it's quite common payment system. I have payment number and all that and yesterday I wrote to spotify support. Waiting for response but I doubt in a positive feedback. It always looks great in advertisments but then it's like 'We got you again looser, there was a catch... that we didn't tell you about...'

Okay. Since you've mentioned that you've already reached out to Support, I'd recommend carrying on the conversation there. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

What happened afterwords? I have the same problam... I got an end of year promotion so i went to pay for it at a gas station and everything... And today one month after the payment my premium was cancelled... What did spotify support say to you?

Hi,

They said that I had a premium subscription before resubscribing last December which means I was ineligible for 3 months worth of premium for the price of 1. 

It all ended up well for me as they gave me one month premium for inconvenience which is actually cool I guess.

Suggested posts