Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription cancelled thou spotify is still charging me.

Subscription cancelled thou spotify is still charging me.

I cancelled my subscription for something like 5 months ago but Spotify is still charging me and taking money from my account automatically every month. So I have had spotify free for several months now and still I'm paying for Spotify Premium. I also had send several mails to customer service and never got any answer. any help?

3 Replies

Hi there-- Subscription queries like this are best handled via our contact form.  I can see my colleague responded to your case a few days ago requesting some more details.

I will send that over to you again--please be on the look out for it (be sure to check your SPAM filter as well). 

I just checked my e-mail and I never got any message from Spotify Customer Service. I even checked SPAM filter, nothing there either. It's kinda weird because I receive Spotify commercials all of the time so you should have my e-mail right. I'll post my other e-mail here (a********@hotmail.se) so you can resend message to it, maybe something wrong with my e-mail client. 

OluniaCB - I've just sent an email over to that email address. The email should, hopefully, be with you shortly.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts