Subscription changed but I don't recall asking for it.

Solved!
Highlighted

Subscription changed but I don't recall asking for it.

Casual Listener

Hi, I've noticed today, 19/4/2016, that my subscription has changed to the Free version. Yesterday I am sure I was on the premium plan as I was playing music through a sonos player, but today it wouldn't let me play anything, it kept skipping all songs from my spotify list. Upon checking my account it confirmed that I was now on the free plan.

I have also noticed that my payments for premium stopped in October 2015, I have no idea why that happened, I don't recall requesting that either. This doesn't explain why my account changed to free today if I haven't been paying for 6 months.

How do I have this investigated other than on a public board?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Subscription changed but I don't recall asking for it.

Spotify Legend

Hey @aiellas,

Best to get in touch with the Support team either via the Contact form or tweet @SpotifyCares. They'll be able to shed some light on what happened on your account. You can also securely provide them clues through these.

Hope that helps,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Solution!

Spotify Legend

Hey @aiellas,

Best to get in touch with the Support team either via the Contact form or tweet @SpotifyCares. They'll be able to shed some light on what happened on your account. You can also securely provide them clues through these.

Hope that helps,

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Thanks sachi, I've filled in the form, let's see what happens.
SUGGESTED POSTS