Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription changed but I don't recall asking for it.

Solved!

Subscription changed but I don't recall asking for it.

Hi, I've noticed today, 19/4/2016, that my subscription has changed to the Free version. Yesterday I am sure I was on the premium plan as I was playing music through a sonos player, but today it wouldn't let me play anything, it kept skipping all songs from my spotify list. Upon checking my account it confirmed that I was now on the free plan.

I have also noticed that my payments for premium stopped in October 2015, I have no idea why that happened, I don't recall requesting that either. This doesn't explain why my account changed to free today if I haven't been paying for 6 months.

How do I have this investigated other than on a public board?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @aiellas,

Best to get in touch with the Support team either via the Contact form or tweet @SpotifyCares. They'll be able to shed some light on what happened on your account. You can also securely provide them clues through these.

Hope that helps,

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @aiellas,

Best to get in touch with the Support team either via the Contact form or tweet @SpotifyCares. They'll be able to shed some light on what happened on your account. You can also securely provide them clues through these.

Hope that helps,

Thanks sachi, I've filled in the form, let's see what happens.

Suggested posts