Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription payment and canceling?

Solved!

Subscription payment and canceling?

Just a simple question.

I have a subscription via a vodafone promotion. After said subscription finishes (one month I believe), will I be charged, or will the subscription just end?

I tried to cancel the subscription a few minutes ago, on chrome and on firefox, and no, not using a facebook account, but it won;t let me, just saying "Oops, something went wrong!" and now the option you select in the Subscription menu to cancel if need be has disappeared.

I do NOT want to be charged for this service after this month, I may change my mind after using it, but until then.. Yeah.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, subscriptions through our partners (e.g. Vodafone) can't be cancelled on our system, but they won't continue as regular payments via Spotify when they end. We don't have your payment details on record (unless you add them) so we definitely won't charge you, don't worry.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, subscriptions through our partners (e.g. Vodafone) can't be cancelled on our system, but they won't continue as regular payments via Spotify when they end. We don't have your payment details on record (unless you add them) so we definitely won't charge you, don't worry.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I'm tring to canel my subcription as we speak i have tried all different ways but it can't figure it out for nothing i do not want to be charged again next month i don't even use it at all but i'm being charged!!

You can cancel your subscription from your account page. If you have trouble with this, use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Right, good to know. So lonmg as they don't add 9.99 to my mobile bill anyway. Will need ot keep an eye on it.

Suggested posts