Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription payment problems

Subscription payment problems

Hello,

Spotify notified that my credit could not be charged. So I headed to my account page and certified that my credit card is right. I also tried to update to another credit card but I got a message telling that update could not be done due to an unknown error (the message is in portuguese): "Opa, parece que seu cartão ou serviço de pagamento está num dia ruim. Não se preocupe, nada foi cobrado. Tente de novo ou escolha outra forma de pagamento."

Please help!

15 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you try the following?

• Clean cache
  • Try incognito mode
  • Try with another browser

If this doesn't wok please let me know.

Hi,

Tried it with different browsers, incognito mode, cleaning cache... Same
problem!!!

Thanks

There's currently a problem with premium

Hi,

So what should I do? Just wait?

Regards

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

My problem still persists. Brazil's support keeps asking me to clear my browser cache and/or try other browser... I've doen this several times already, also I've tried to use other credit card with no success...

Does this mean I've lost spotify premium forever? Please, confirm this as I'll move on to another platform...

Thanks

I also am experiencing the same problem, tried using my mobile phone and a desktop web browser (and also clearing my cache and also using an icognito web browser) to re-sign up for a subscriptiong and keep getting errors. I called my credit card provider and they don't even see any charges attmpted. 

Hey @ThiagoSouza and @Aberrix,

We can see the right team is already on your case and they're the best people to help out.

Please bear with us. They'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Let us know how you get on!

Hi,

Thank you very much for the support! I received a receipt of a pre-paid code from spotify, what is this?

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I'm also experiencing the exact problem with my Brazilian account. I used to be premium and then my last payment was rejected and I don't know why since there is any problem with my credit card.

I've contacted brazilian support and they also have made the same suggestions as above. None of them worked!!

I don't wanna move to another platform but I am stucked without any options...

Please need help!!!

Spotify was unable to solve my problem. For months, I am not being able to upgrade to premium. This is, to say the least, ridiculous.

Me and my wife, we are moving away from Spotify.

I've received an e-mail from Spotify stating that they can't solve my problem and that they gave up.

This is, to say the least, pathetic.

So long Spotify, I'm off to Google Play Music

Olá, tive esse mesmo problema e a solução foi a mesma com outro serviço que eu estava tendo problemas parecidos. É só colocar as informações EXATAMENTE como está no extrato da fatura do seu cartão (e eu digo exatamente mesmo, se estiver letra maiúsca é em letra maiúscula, FULANO DE SOUZA, por exemplo). Se estiver tudo certinho, tenho certeza que vai funcionar.

Olá,

Obrigado, mas eu sempre coloquei exatamente como aparece o meu nome no
cartão (e consequentemente na fatura)

Abs

No meu caso, o nome que aparece no meu cartão não é o mesmo que eu devo colocar, é o nome de quem vai pagar mesmo, e lembrando que tem de ser EXATAMENTE igual na fatura. Eu recomendaria olhar o extrato do sei cartão e ver as informações, pois o CPF e nome que eu coloquei não eram os do meu próprio cartão.

Suggested posts