Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription via KPN (NL) not activated

Solved!

Subscription via KPN (NL) not activated

I have a personal subscription on Spotify now for several months and am since January 2012 connected through a all in one subscription at the KPN (NL) glass fiber network. With this all in one subscription (television, telephone and internet) cam also a subscription on Spotify.

Since January 2012 I am now waiting for the connection letter from Spotify and despite several calls to the KPN help desk, nothing has come from Spotify. 

Today I learned from KIP that there are huge problems with this offer. Spotify is not cooperating and keep on postponing this month after month. Last message they had was that this would be resolved end of February but it is already March 9th and nothing has changed. I still pay monthly EURO 9.99 for a subscription that is also paid by the KIP. (nice work guys, double income)

who has the same experience, and what can be done to get this sorted.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I signed up for Spotify Premium through Sonera, a Finnish ISP. I have had no problems with my account, and my subscription status says that my account is associated with Spotify's partner.

It sounds like KPN has a similar deal and this should be happening to you as well. The problem is on KPN's side because my Sonera subscription works fine.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

hello,

this sounds like a problem with the user sign-on flow on KPN's side. Spotify does not send the connection letter - it's KPN who should do that. There are very many new users signing up each day, so it shows that Spotify is not postponing anything - it's happening every day! What is KIP?

Marked as solution

I signed up for Spotify Premium through Sonera, a Finnish ISP. I have had no problems with my account, and my subscription status says that my account is associated with Spotify's partner.

It sounds like KPN has a similar deal and this should be happening to you as well. The problem is on KPN's side because my Sonera subscription works fine.

Suggested posts