Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscription

Solved!

Subscription

Help ive changed banks and I've been trying to update my payment information and it isn't letting me my payment comes off at the end of the month and my old bank account has been closed how do I change this I've followed the directions on the website with no luck

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@gillian673 wrote:
It's still not allowing me to do it I've set up a PayPal account the now but I'm unsure how that works and I would rather it be sorted through Spotify

@gillian673 To subscribe using Paypal, try using this link: https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/panel/?country=gb#__main-billing-paypal. If it doesn't work, try using a different web browser.

If all else fails, you will need to contact the payments team through the online contact form and let them know you are receiving the error message "Payment provider is having a bad day." If you receive an e-mail referring you back to the community, just reply to it so you can be connected with an agent that can help. You should receive a response within 24 - 48 hours.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hey there @gillian673, welcome to the community!

If you currently have an active subscription, cancel it here. Once your subscription is canceled delete your Internet browser's cache/cookies, then try subscribing again with your new payment details. If it still doesn't work, can you provide a screenshot of the error message you receive?

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Hi I've just cancelled my subscription and it's still not letting me add my new card details

It's not letting me send a screenshot it's saying the payment provider is having a bad day I've been to the bank already about this now I have a cancelled subscription and I can't update it

@gillian673 wrote:
Hi I've just cancelled my subscription and it's still not letting me add my new card details

@gillian673 What country are you located in and what country is listed on your account overview?

United Kingdom and it says GB on my account overview

@gillian673 wrote:
United Kingdom and it says GB on my account overview

@gillian673 Let's try clearing your Internet browser's cache/cookies then subscribing using this link: https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/panel/?country=gb#__main-pci-credit-card. Let me know how it goes! If you're still having trouble, I'll have to escalate it to the team.

It's still not allowing me to do it I've set up a PayPal account the now but I'm unsure how that works and I would rather it be sorted through Spotify
Marked as solution

@gillian673 wrote:

@gillian673 To subscribe using Paypal, try using this link: https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/panel/?country=gb#__main-billing-paypal. If it doesn't work, try using a different web browser.

If all else fails, you will need to contact the payments team through the online contact form and let them know you are receiving the error message "Payment provider is having a bad day." If you receive an e-mail referring you back to the community, just reply to it so you can be connected with an agent that can help. You should receive a response within 24 - 48 hours.

Thank you I've set it all up using PayPal everything seems to have went through and it all appears fine thank you for all your help I've got my subscription back as well thanks

@gillian673 wrote:
Thank you I've set it all up using PayPal everything seems to have went through and it all appears fine thank you for all your help I've got my subscription back as well thanks

@gillian673 I'm glad to hear it worked! If you ever run into any issues again, you know where to go! 🙂

Suggested posts