Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suddenly I don t have family premium anymore...

Solved!

Suddenly I don t have family premium anymore...

I used to be on Facebook but I don't have it anymore since 7/8 weeks...I have premium on a family packet...But I didn't remember the password anymore so I changed to a new one..Now it says I don't have premium anymore but the worst part is I lost al my playlists...My login is kyrill86 and I connected my phone to laptop and it says data 1131444394-user. Can someone pls.help me. I really have premium but suddenly its gone.

IMG_20180520_124437.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @kyrill86

Sorry to hear that this has happened. To be clear:

• Were you the owner of the plan, or a member?
  • Do you still have the app downloaded on that device / other devices?
  • What happens when you try to login?

We'd recommend checking the relevant steps in this article about the Premium for Family plan.

Try following them with an incognito window on a desktop device.

If you're still experiencing these issues after this, it might be worth getting in contact with us directly, or by tweeting our support handle. We'll be able to help you out further with this and take a look under the hood.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @kyrill86

Sorry to hear that this has happened. To be clear:

• Were you the owner of the plan, or a member?
  • Do you still have the app downloaded on that device / other devices?
  • What happens when you try to login?

We'd recommend checking the relevant steps in this article about the Premium for Family plan.

Try following them with an incognito window on a desktop device.

If you're still experiencing these issues after this, it might be worth getting in contact with us directly, or by tweeting our support handle. We'll be able to help you out further with this and take a look under the hood.

Thanks!

Suggested posts