Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suddenly got kicked out of my account, can't log back in and emails aren't showing in my inbox

Solved!

Suddenly got kicked out of my account, can't log back in and emails aren't showing in my inbox

Plan

Premium

Country

Poland

Device

Doesn't work anywhere

My Question or Issue

When I was listening to music I suddenly got logged off of my account (be1s), and can't log back in. Tried to reset password but emails aren't reaching my inbox. I'm very confused right now, I've been paying for Premium for months now and this has never happened to me before.

When I tried logging on my phone, I literally got back on my account for a second and then I got kicked again. Tried it a couple more times, sometimes it worked and I could see my main page for a split second but every time I was taken back to logging screen. What the **bleep**.

Can't log neither on my desktop nor on official Spotify website. I'm using my second account right now.

Przechwytywanie.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi!

Your account might have been compromised. I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter @SpotifyCares or through the online SpotifySupport.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi!

Your account might have been compromised. I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter @SpotifyCares or through the online SpotifySupport.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Thanks, I shall msg them about it asap!

Suggested posts