Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suddenly wrong Country for my Profile???

Suddenly wrong Country for my Profile???

Hi Guys,

i live in Germany, have premium account and  have a problem with the country for my Spotify Account. I was on vacation in Chile and used Spotify when WIFI was available. I was wondering because suddenly i saw so many playlists from France. Today i check my profile and suddenly my country is France??? I never changed the payment and anything else.

Does anybod knows how i can switch my country back to Germany? I found an instruction on the Spotify-Page...but i didn´t work.

Regards

Andres 

4 Replies

Hey @moan1984, welcome to the community!

Are you using a VPN or proxy? If so, make sure to disable it before continuing so the right location can be obtained (if you are in Germany right now). Then clear your Internet browser's cache/cookies and follow these steps to changing the country listed on your account.

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll escalate to the team to get the country manually changed on your account.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Hi,

i don´t use a VPN or proxy. I´ve tried it without success...i think the team has to change the country.
And yes, i´m in Germany right now.

@moan1984 wrote:

Hi,

i don´t use a VPN or proxy. I´ve tried it without success...i think the team has to change the country.
And yes, i´m in Germany right now.

No worries! I escalated this topic to them and they'll get that fixed for you. I'll let you know when that happens! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Hey @moan1984,

If you're still struggling with this you can always reach out to our email support team here, or the folks @SpotifyCares on Twitter or Facebook.

We'll be here if you need us.

🙂

Suggested posts