Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Supermess with accounts and billed twice for three months.

Supermess with accounts and billed twice for three months.

Hi!

1. I seem to have three accounts, but I can only access one of them.
<snip>@madsmeskalin.com
<snip>@gmail.com
<snip>@gmail.com

When I try to login to my <snip>@madsmeskalin.com it logs into my <snip>@gmail.com account. When I try to get into my <snip>@gmail.com account I get an error message. When I try to login to my <snip>@gmail.com account I get message that the email is not associated with an active spotify account, however, when I try to change my <snip>@madsmeskalin.com account email to my <snip>@gmail.com email, I get a message that <snip>@gmail.com is associated with another account.

2. Since I deleted my previous facebook account, I couldnt login to my spotify premium account. Thinking that the account had been disabled, I thought I had to make a new premium account. Now I see that I have been billed twice since October. I have cancelled one of the premium accounts, but I would like to get my next three months of spotify premium for free, in correspondance with the months I´ve been billed twice.

Basically I cant login to my active premium account, I cant change email to a valid email on the second premium account that I actually can login to, I have been billed twice for three months and I´m frustrated.

Best wishes,
Mads

[Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

4 Replies

Posting your email addresses isn't a good idea as this is an open forum and is regularly scraped by Google so you may want to remove them.

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Removing those email addresses - sorry privacy conscious! 🙂

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks! The thing is that I cant receive emails since my email account is deactivated.

I can see that your Premium account is the one registered to your Community profile. Have you tried logging in to your account using your username and password rather than your email address?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Suggested posts