Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Support? What support? RE: Hacked account

Support? What support? RE: Hacked account

Ref: 520262

So whilst using the desktop Spotify I noticed the message saying my account has been used on another device. Later when trying to use mobile Spotify it would not login.

When I tried resetting my password it said my email address isn't registered. I cannot login on the desktop version either.

Due to your quite frankly *STUPID* idea of *REQUIRING* Facebook to even sign UP TO THE FORUM I've had to use a friends Facebook to post this.

Filling in the support form on Thursday, I didn't receive a reply until Friday asking me to confirm some details, which I did almost immediately and since have heard nothing back (now Saturday). Are you guys serious about this? If it was a free service then maybe, but at £9.99/month I'd expect better and faster service than this ESPECIALLY given that it's a security issue and certainly since it doesn't appear to be an isolated case just from looking at these forums alone. Awful.

3 Replies

Hello.

Your case has been escalated to our Payment operations department, who take matters like potential fraud incredibly seriously. They take extensive research into all matters like this and should be with you when this case is ready to proceed.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Yeah, except I heard this 3 days ago. So just how long is it going to take?

Still waiting......

Suggested posts