Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suscripción premium 3 meses por 0,99€

Solved!

Suscripción premium 3 meses por 0,99€

Buenas tardes!
Estoy intentando acceder a través del correo electrónico que Uds. me han mandado, para suscribirme a premium durante 3 meses por 0,99€, sin embargo, utilice el medio de pago que utilice se me intenta cobrar 9,99€ en lugar de los 0,99€ que me ofrecen. ¿Podrían indicarme si hay algún problema y en caso negativo ¿como llevar a cabo la suscripción satisfactoriamente?
Quedo a la espera de su respuesta
Gracias por adelantado

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey guys! Apologies for the English reply here on the community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your subscriptions, hopefully I can point you in the right direction to get some help. 

I would suggest that you get in touch with Spotify support directly so they can assist you further with this. There are several ways to get in touch!

If you have Twitter, following and dropping a Tweet to @SpotifyCares (English), @SpotifyAyuda (Spanish) or @SpotifyAjuda (Portuguese) is often the fastest way to get a reply and they can deal with the majority of issues excluding payment/billing issues.

Alternatively, you can email them (in any language) using the online contact form. There is also a special contact form if you can't remember your login details or the email address on your account is incorrect. The contact form support team should be able to handle absolutely any issue you are having!

When getting in touch via the contact forms, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the support agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Me pasa lo mismo. Ayuda por favor.

Me pasa lo mismo, pero yo ya realize el pago creyendo que solo era un recordatorio de lo que iba a pasar despues de los 3 meses, soy de México en mi caso eran 3 meses por $29 c/u y se realizó un cobro de $99 por un solo mes de servicio. Exijo que se me respete la promoción

Idem

Marked as solution

Hey guys! Apologies for the English reply here on the community. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your subscriptions, hopefully I can point you in the right direction to get some help. 

I would suggest that you get in touch with Spotify support directly so they can assist you further with this. There are several ways to get in touch!

If you have Twitter, following and dropping a Tweet to @SpotifyCares (English), @SpotifyAyuda (Spanish) or @SpotifyAjuda (Portuguese) is often the fastest way to get a reply and they can deal with the majority of issues excluding payment/billing issues.

Alternatively, you can email them (in any language) using the online contact form. There is also a special contact form if you can't remember your login details or the email address on your account is incorrect. The contact form support team should be able to handle absolutely any issue you are having!

When getting in touch via the contact forms, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the support agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Quiero resolver mi suscripción premium por q yo realice la cancelación de los 3 meses cada uno por un valor de $1.000 pesos colombianos y el mes con el valor normal por $11.900 pesos y la suscripción solo me duro el primer mes desde el día 10 de junio hasta el día 10 de agosto espero me respeten la compra adjunte los documentos del pago para q verifiquen la veracidad de mi informacion.

Active Spotify premium por oferta de vodafone tarifa gratis por 3 meses y me la han quitado al mes y poco. Como se puede solucionar??

Suggested posts