Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Suscripción

Suscripción

Hola<br>Por error no cancelé mi cuenta premium a tiempo. <br>Hay alguna manera de recuperar mi dinero? <br>Gracias.
6 Replies

Hey there,

This would have to be taken to the customer service team for this to be processed.

To do this, please click here.

As long as you're within 14 days of your subscription being ended (baring in mind that you haven't used Spotify a lot within that time frame), you will be eligible for the refund.

Any other questions about this? 

Thanks,

- Ashley
Spotify Support Team.

Got any questions you'd like me to answer directly? Send me a private message here in the forums ^.^

Has this solved your problem? Click

"Accept as solution"

to help people in the same situation as yourself.

Muchas gracias por responder tan rápido.
Cuando me dirijo al enlace que me has dejado, no encuentro solución.
Hay alguna forma de ponerse en contacto con ellos.
Gracias

Hey,

Very strange!

If you went to the link and filled out your form (http://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/) you should have been given a case number, this may be in your emails.

[Note: Don't forget to check your spam folder!]

If you can provide me with the case number, i'll be able to look into this for you and get to the bottom of this issue!

Kind regards, 

- Ashley
Spotify Support Team.

Got any questions you'd like me to answer directly? Send me a private message here in the forums ^.^

"Accept as solution"

Mucho gracias.
El número del recibo de pedido es:

Disculpe AshR, pero la cuenta con la que me inscribí ya no existe,pero tengo esta.
goghs-5@hotmail.com
Muchas gracias por tu ayuda.

Hey @goghs

Not to worry, I can see you cancelled your subscription straight away after the payment was taken.

I've gone ahead and issued a refund for your most recent payment. This should take around 3-5 days to reach your account. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask ^.^

Kind regards, 

- Ashley
Spotify Support Team.

"Accept as solution"

Suggested posts